Principal Transportation Planner – Doha, Qatar
Dec 4, 2017
A candidate who has experience in transportation planning with 10+ years of experience to work in our office in Qatar for the running projects with the Ministry of Transport.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Technical development of project tasks, and development of tools and processes.
- Working closely with Project Managers and other planning department staff to ensure timely completion of the necessary analysis, reports and plans as assigned.
- Represents the company in the meetings, answers queries and provides information/assistance as required.
- Liaise with clients to report progress.
- Review, prepare and present reports.
- Manages a project and/or team in the accomplishment of planning initiatives.
- Ensures compliance, timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Develops and oversees transportation programs and plans; interfaces with other stakeholders to obtain input and coordinate efforts.
- Leads and conducts a variety of assigned analysis, models, scenarios and special projects as required by the project.
- Provides input to Manager for the evaluation of the performance of assigned staff.