Project Manager – Doha, Qatar
Dec 4, 2017
A candidate who has experience in transportation with 15+ years of experience to work closely with the Ministry of Transport in Qatar to ensure client satisfactory and timely completion of the necessary work.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project, working closely with all other departments within Crown Consult.
- Develop, monitor, update and control the project plan to ensure timely delivery of milestones and other deliverables.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and tracking of project resource allocation.
- Represents the company in the meetings, answers queries and provides information/assistance as required.
- Liaise with clients to report progress; coordinate technical details with other projects’ consultants.
- Establish working relationships and contact with clients, technical staff and authorities.
- Supervision and management of the team with regard to all aspects of planning activities throughout the project stages.
- Supervise the staff to include; prioritizing and assigning the work; ensuring staff is trained; ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures.